What To Do If You Are Bullied?
If you are bullied you should try to:
- Stay calm, tell them to stop if you feel safe doing so.
- Don't let hurtful words get you feeling down.
- Walk away if the situation is threating or dangerous.
- Take immediate action to tell someone that you trust that you are being bullied, tell a teacher, parent, school counselor, principal, or mentor so they can help you.
- If you know someone that is being bullied, and you feel as though it's not safe for you to intervene tell a teacher, parent, school counselor, principal, or an mentor so they can help.