How To Prevent Bullying?
There are many ways to prevent bullying some ways are:
- Making sure that you are not participating in or getting yourself involved in any bullying behavior.
- Avoid locating yourself around problematic areas where bullying can happen.
- Recognize that parents, school staff, or mentors also have a role in helping to prevent bullying, by talking to the youth about what bullying is, how it is unacceptable, and by sharing how to handle bullying safely.
- Having responsive and engaged parents who ask their child how their day was at school, listen to their child's answers, and understand their concerns and know who their child friends are and whether they are a good influence.
- Encouraging parents, school staff, and mentors to always support the youth to advise them to always be themselves, to be kind, and respectful.